Indoor Air Quality and a Whole House Fan
Let Your Home Breathe
Air conditioning is costly to run, and cycling the same air through your house concentrates pollutants. Your QuietCool whole house fan brings a fresh, clean breeze inside, and runs for a tenth of the cost! You can save 50-90% off of your AC usage when used effectively.
A Whole House Fan Means a Healthier Home!
Let Your Home Breathe Again
The EPA reports that indoor air quality can be 2-5 times more polluted than outdoor air. With a QuietCool Whole House Fan, you can exchange all of the polluted indoor air in 3-4 minutes, replacing hot air and airborne annoyances with our cool, clean Colorado air.
Eliminate Airborne Viruses, Bacteria, & Allergens From Your Home & Protect Your Health
Airborne pathogens, dust, dangerous gases, chemicles & smoke can plague your home. Your HVAC system simply recycles this polluted air. A Whole House Fan gives your home a breath of fresh air while flushing out all airborne pathogens that can make you & your family sick. A QuietCool Whole House Fan ventilates your home quickly.
Ideal For A Furry Family
Dogs, cats, & other four-legged friends can leave unpleasant dander, odors & hair behind. With a QuietCool Whole House Fan, you can expel it out of your home, leaving your home fresher & more comfortable!
Minimize Dust in Your Home
Ladies, you will dust much less with a QuietCool Whole House Fan!
A QUIETCOOL WHOLE HOUSE FAN HELPS REMOVE:
QuietCool Whole House Fan’s Benefits are Backed by Experts
As the recent COVID-19 outbreak has sent even more people indoors,the CDC specifically recommends the following things that you can do in your home to combat this virus.
1. Clean hands at regular intervals and disinfect surfaces like doorknobs, tables and handrails regularly.
2. Create habits and reminders to avoid touching your face and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Americans, on average, spend approximately 90 percent of their time indoors, where the concentrations of some pollutants are often 2 to 5 times higher than typical outdoor concentrations.
- People who are often most susceptible to the adverse effects of pollution (e.g., the very young, older adults, people with cardiovascular or respiratory disease) tend to spend even more time indoors.
- Indoor concentrations of some pollutants have increased in recent decades due to such factors as energy-efficient building construction (when it lacks sufficient mechanical ventilation to ensure adequate air exchange) and increased use of synthetic building materials, furnishings, personal care products, pesticides, and household cleaners.
Meanwhile, Harvard has found that proper ventilation is a crucial part of eliminating viruses and bacteria that spread within indoor environments. Recirculating air in buildings, such as your home, can lead to a higher risk of infection during outbreaks. Even minimum ventilation can cut influenza transmission by as much as 50 to 60 percent for the people in the building.
American Lung Association
According to the Lung Association, effective ventilation may also help keep bacteria, viruses and other pollutants out of the indoor air. Research shows that airflow and ventilation can alter how diseases spread indoors. The more stagnant the air is, the more likely diseases are to spread. Like the lungs, homes need to be able to breathe to make sure that fresh air comes in and dirty air goes out. Indoor air can build up high levels of moisture, odors, gases, dust, and other air pollutants. To keep the air safe indoors, fresh outdoor air is needed to dilute these indoor pollutants.
Clean The Outside Air Coming In
We recommend using PollenTec Window Screen if you have outdoor allergies. With the uncertainty of today’s rough airborne pathogens and dangerous pollutants, filtering the air that flows into your home is critical to healthy indoor air. PollenTec’s New Nano Screen is the best clean air purification screen on the market. PollenTec Nano Screens act as a giant filter for your windows, keeping your home safe and clean for your family. Cleaning is easy; remove the screen frame using a garden hose spray; rinse both sides. Using mild dish soap and a sponge can be helpful with stubborn dirt.
These products can also be purchased on Amazon. If you are a DIY person, they are easy to install. Or look up your local screen installer online.